Saturday 9 May 2009

Saturday breakfast



I really enjoy eating a big breakfast, but I rarely have the time or energy in the mornings to prepare one. That's why I love breakfast buffets in hotels, I could sit and eat for hours!


So, here's today's breakfast. Black coffee and a vanilla muffin with chocolate chips. The muffins are handmade from a local bakery and they are delicious! Perfect with coffee or tea. I bought a selection of both vanilla and chocolate, but I prefer the vanilla ones for me. The mug is a favourite of mine from London.


I have somewhat of an obsession with mugs, I love collecting them. I have quite a few, and they will probably make appearances in my photos as I try to use them all periodically instead of getting one out of the cupboard and forgetting the others. I do that a lot, with other things as well. I need to add some variety in my everyday life!

No comments: