Friday 5 June 2009

Penny and Billy

I can't even begin to describe how much I love Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog . So it's only fitting that I have Penny and Billy dancing as my wallpaper. Plus, I have a huge crush on Neil Patrick Harris.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about and the name Joss Whedon doesn't ring a bell, don't worry about it. You're just missing out on the world's most amazing creator, no biggie! :p

What I really want to see though are your wallpapers! What picture adorns your computer?

3 comments:

Gabbi said...

I love Neil Patrick Harris and I loved Buffy :) Not familiar with Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long though... Will have to search it!

Lindsey K said...

I have this as my wallpaper. Penny and Billy is a good choice, too. I often catch myself singing Dr. Horrible songs, it's a dangerous habit.

natalie said...

Oh Gabbi, you must certainly watch Dr. Horrible, it's amazing!

Haha, Lindsay, your wallpaper is hilarious!