Tuesday 7 December 2010

Found

Being a doodler, I love the concept of Found magazine. I'm always on the lookout for stray photos and crumpled notes, love how they allow me a personal glimpse in someone else's life. The people behind it collect all these found items and share them with the world. Isn't it a great idea? I actually laughed out loud when I saw the note above, which was found scribbled on a barf bag in a plane.

You can submit your own findings, plus you can buy their magazines and books online. For photography enthusiasts, they have a special book about found Polaroids, which goes straight to my Christmas wishlist.

So, take a moment or two to browse their site and next time you're in a supermarket, a bar or the library, keep an eye out for these tossed away treasures. They might make your day.


No comments: