Sunday 17 July 2011

The Sartorial-twist



It's summer, so I have plenty of time in my hands and not enough energy to actually do something even mildly productive. In fact, I've spent a probably unhealthy amount of time refreshing The Sartorialtwist, a random fashion generator made of street style photos of the famous Sartorialist. A head here, a torso there and a pair of random legs and voila, a surreal fashion snapshot. It's all in good fun, and certainly addictive.

Anything to distract me from the sweltering days we're having, really.

7 comments:

Diana said...

I think summertime or not, i do spend an ungodly amount of time online, haha.

I wish there was an iphone app like this so i can do this in my closet every morning.

naiad said...

teleio!!!! opos ta mikra vivliarakai xwrismena sta 3 pou ksefullizoume kai vgazoun trela apotelesmata!!!! uperoxo!!!!

Angelina said...

I feel exactly the same. Summer has made me lazy! I spent too much time online, but I didn't know this site! thanks for sharing it!

Matthew Spade said...

i didn't realise it was 3 diff pics at first, i thought my computer was jerking about and acting slow. cool idea

daphne on a rocketship said...

wow i love the photos and that outfit is gorgeous!

Mitha Komala said...

great pictures! i adore the coat and boots, amazing :D love your blog dear. <3

follow me if you love to, and ill follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cool!

ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com