Monday 31 May 2010

Birthday present


Aw, don't you just love this quote? It's from Ship of Fools, one of my sister's favourite movies. Hence, the perfect present for her. It's not done yet as it will be made into a necklace but I couldn't resist not sharing it with you! Handmade gifts are the best, no?


Here are some more things I'm working on, a new line of jewellery as I already told you made with metal and resin. Necklaces, rings and brooches, all one of a kind. Greek readers will recognise the vintage advertisement on the left! I'm really happy about them, I love working with new materials and it's always exciting knowing that each piece is unique and cannot be duplicated.



Soon you'll be able to dwelve even deeper into the mind of moi (lucky you!), in a short Q&A I did for a blog featuring Etsy sellers. I'll let you know when it's up.




Oh, and Wall*E says hi.

3 comments:

Gabbi said...

I love all the thought and detail you're putting into your sis' birthday gift Natalie! It's definitely inspiring. My sister's birthday is this month also... :)

Kat said...

Oh!You're such a good sister!I'm sure she's gonna love it!
C:

A said...

wraia fainontai ola ta pragmatakia pou exeis ftiaksei!!

say hi back to wall-e!
;pppp